Saturday, June 16, 2007


Today baby Manship is 34 weeks old! It's hard to believe how far we've come and how close Keith and I are to meeting our baby boy! We've been doing pretty good overall. Work has kept us busy of course! I have noticed myself feeling much more fatigued lately. I've been trying to take advantage of any free time by taking a nap or just trying to relax. I ended up going to the doctor's office yesterday because I was having some new aches, pains and cramping and I wanted to make sure everything was okay with the baby. The doctor that saw me checked me out and ran a test to make sure that all is well. And - sure enough - everything is fine. The doctor believes some of the cramping and aches I was feeling were from the baby dropping a little bit and putting pressure on new areas. So, luckily after almost two days the cramping has stopped and I'm feeling a bit better. But, I imagine the next 6 weeks or so (Whenever this little guy decides he is ready to join the world) will be full of new experiences and the big day approaches!

Well, I thought I would put a picture in here since it's been a while since many of you have seen me...and my belly! This was taken last weekend @ 33 weeks. Pretty soon there will be pictures of a teeny tiny baby on here!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hope everyone is doing well. We will keep you posted!!


No comments: