32 weeks...8 months...It's hard to believe that my journey of pregnancy is coming to an end. The start of another wonderful journey isn't far away now!
As far as I can tell, baby Manship is doing well. He's running out of room and that means that I get to feel him any time he changes a position. I continue to enjoy it! It's such a neat feeling! Our next doctor's appointment is next Friday, June 8th.
I have a second baby shower today that is being put on by the ladies that I work with. So, I'm looking forward to that and looking forward to getting more things to help Keith and I prepare for the baby!
Other than that, things have been pretty good! Just a note for those of you that haven't scrolled down to the bottom of the page. I put a little progression of pregnant belly pictures towards the bottom. I thought you might enjoy it! I'll keep adding to it as the weeks go by!
As far as I can tell, baby Manship is doing well. He's running out of room and that means that I get to feel him any time he changes a position. I continue to enjoy it! It's such a neat feeling! Our next doctor's appointment is next Friday, June 8th.
I have a second baby shower today that is being put on by the ladies that I work with. So, I'm looking forward to that and looking forward to getting more things to help Keith and I prepare for the baby!
Other than that, things have been pretty good! Just a note for those of you that haven't scrolled down to the bottom of the page. I put a little progression of pregnant belly pictures towards the bottom. I thought you might enjoy it! I'll keep adding to it as the weeks go by!
No comments:
Post a Comment