Wow...I keep thinking to myself...31 weeks! We're getting closer to the day we get to meet this little boy! Keith and I finished our childbirth preparation classes this week. We are more educated in terms of what to expect for the labor, delivery and after baby is born. It's all a little overwhelming, but very exciting as well!
I had my first baby shower last weekend at my mother in law's house and it went well! I appreciated all those that were able to come and celebrate with me! Keith and I were able to stock up on some of the necessities (diapers, wipes, bath stuff) and got many other needed things!! So, we are very happy and excited! Now we just need to find a place to put all of our baby boy's goodies! I have another baby shower next weekend that my work is putting on for me! I'm very excited for that baby shower as well!Hopefully we will have everything we need as we prepare for this baby to join the family!
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and all is good! Baby heartbeat was 147 (nice and strong) and I'm measuring "right on" as my doctor said! I'm in the stage where I go to the doctor every 2 weeks until week 36 and then it's every week. The appointments now are pretty short and sweet. They measure my belly and, from what I understand, the measurement should be approximately the same as what week I'm in. (interesting) and we get to listen to the baby's heartbeat, discuss any questions and concerns, and then I'm out the door.
Hoping to get some pictures on here soon of the nursery (thus far) and some belly pictures. I've not forgotten...things have been rather busy around here lately!
Hope you all enjoy a wonderful weekend and Happy Memorial Day to you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment