Saturday, April 28, 2007

Well, things have been good since our last post. Keith and I just got back from a much needed and much enjoyed week long vacation in Florida.
Sandy Beach
We take a family vacation every year to a time share in New Smyrna Beach. Keith and I are both relaxed and recharged! I think Baby Manship enjoyed the vacation as well! This vacation meant a lot to me. Last year, prior to leaving for our vacation, I had to have a surgical procedure due to my second miscarriage. During our vacation last year I was full of a sense of loss and emptiness. It was a difficult time for me as I was reminded daily of what I had lost when I saw mothers and fathers with their children. This year brought with it such happiness and fulfillment. There were a lot of parents with their children at the resort this year which made me look forward to the day that Keith and I get to meet our baby boy in person. I enjoyed being able to wear m y maternity bathing suit and just enjoyed the feelings of my baby moving! Keith and I also took advantage of some down time to begin the process of finding a middle name. We still do not have a middle name selected, but we have some possibilities!

So, we are back home and catching up on things before Monday gets here! We hope this post finds each and every one of you doing well!

No comments: