We have another first to share with you all! I was laying down listening to the baby's heartbeat and, for the first time today, I actually saw my belly move when the baby moved/kicked!! That was such a neat sensation to feel and see! He has really gotten more active within the past two days! I feel him a lot more now during the day and I just get a smile on my face when I feel the baby! It's my continued reminder that something wonderful is happening in my life! So, we wanted to share that with everyone!
Glad the videos are working now for everyone to see!
1 comment:
What an awesome feeling that is... I feel sorry for the guys... they never really get to feel what it is like to have life inside you...
I finished the baby blanket yesterday and I will be sending it to Dean and Sandy this week-end... Hope you guys like it... Kim
Post a Comment