Saturday, March 17, 2007

Okay, I might have figured it out, but I need everyones help. I had the files selected as private files vs. public files. I changed all of those settings so hopefully you will be able to view the videos now.
Also, rather than clicking on the big play button in the middle of the screen, try to click on the smaller play button located to the bottom left of the square.
I hope this works...If not, let me know and I'll keep working on it! - Thanks -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay hay hay daughter dearest...that's a lively little bundle of energy you got growing in there...that is so neat to see all this stuff....mom and i had to use our imagination...you have sucessfully showed us junior!!!
Take care honey...be good to UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Love from mom and dad and prayers for all!!
:) :)

Anonymous said...

HI RENEE AND KEITH,
WE HAD NO TROUBLE VIEWING THE VIDEO OF YOUR BABY. WHAT A REMARKABLE EXPERIENCE. HOPE ALL CONTINUES WELL FOR YOU. LOVE,
BOB AND MARY JOYCE