Saturday, March 17, 2007

I wanted to get feedback from everyone. Is anyone able to view the videos? I've been told that they are not opening. I know that you need to click on them twice (at least on my computer - Once to activate the frame and then another time to actually activate the application). Please let me know if you cannot play the videos. I'm new to putting videos on my blog!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been clicking twice and I can't get them to come up:( Lyndi

Anonymous said...

Hey there Daughter Dearest, the properties of the image say they are a small .jpg, no hint they are a .mov or .avi file. I don't think you managed to do what you wanted to yet.

Wow , another grandson....ain't that just grand!

Our best to you and Keith

your dear ol' dad

Anonymous said...

dad again....i was commenting on the images next to your feedback request.

the ones below took me to YouTube and gave me the following message...what does it mean?

"This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request. "

dad
:0

Anonymous said...

did you click on the share button in the bottom right hand corner and then send it to our e-mail addresses?

I think that is what you need to do.

I don't know anything about YouTube though.

dad :)

Anonymous said...

I got them to open by clicking the big button in the center twice.... the videos are so neat to see.... Congratulations

Kim