I haven't posted much since not much has happened lately. Baby Manship has obviously found a more spacious spot in the womb because I haven't been feeling him move as much. Every once and awhile I will feel a little something that I know is him, but he's been pretty quiet! I still listen to the heart beat so I know that everything is well. Keith got to feel the baby move last night which was special. I was laying on the couch and baby Manship wasn't moving much at all until Keith put his hand on my belly. Then the baby started moving around. I guess the baby knew that daddy was there and he wanted to let daddy know that his little boy is doing just fine! We have another OB appointment on April 13 for a regular check up. So, all is well : )
1 comment:
Hi -- just wanted to thank you for starting a thread about your YouTube posting problems in the Blogger help pages. I was having the same problem publishing videos to my daughter's blog.
Best of luck with your pregnancy. Enjoy these final weeks of child-free life!
Post a Comment