Monday, March 05, 2007

Wanted to share some breaking news on the baby front. I officially got kicked yesterday afternoon!! Actually, the baby was pretty active yesterday afternoon overall. Keith and I were watching some TV and I started feeling that "twitching" sensation at the top of my growing belly. So, I figured "What the heck" and put my hand on that spot and to my surprise I was able to feel a kick on my thumb! That was so amazing!! I had Keith put his hand over the same spot, but unfortunately he didn't get to feel the baby kicking. I don't think it will be too much longer now before he will!

Every day this pregnancy is becoming more real to me! My mom was visiting this weekend and we were able to do some baby related things. I think my favorite part was going through some of the baby clothes that my best friend let me have (By the way Erin...thanks! Those are finally going to come in handy). I know we don't know the sex of the baby yet, but it was still fun to go through and get the things out that the baby will need in the beginning. My mom brought some baby things from my sister in law, Bethe (thanks to you as well!) So, gradually my house is beginning to fill with baby clothes, baby toys, diapers and wipes.

Also, just a quick note...I didn't know if you all were checking the bottom of the page when you read over the blog. Every week I try to update a picture of what the baby should look like about now and some fun facts about what is going on this week with the baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have names picked out for a boy and girl????

Kim - friend of Keiths' folks