Well, I think I'm beginning to feel some of the baby's movements. I wasn't sure if what I was feeling was the baby or not, but the same type of feelings keep happening over and over so I've come to the conclusion that it's little baby Manship inside letting me know he or she is there and growing! One evening driving home about two weeks ago I felt this strange twitch on my left side and I wondered if that was the baby or not. Since then, mainly in the evening, I have been feeling little twitches or what feels like little popping feelings. So, I think this is the beginning of many more wonderful feelings to come! There are still times that I wonder if that was the baby moving or if it was something else, but I'm sure as time goes I'll be able to determine the difference between baby and other! So, that is some amazing news that I wanted to share with everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment