Well, here we are 17 weeks along into this amazing journey! Keith and I had another check up yesterday, Feb. 16th, and my doctor said that everything continued to look good
. The heart rate was 155 beats per minute. My doctor measured my small, but growing belly and, from that, was able to tell me that the baby was growing accordingly. I did some more blood work yesterday. It was a test called a Quad Screen that can detect the small possibility of this baby having down syndrome, neural tube defects or other chromosomal defects. I should have the results back from that within a few weeks.
. The heart rate was 155 beats per minute. My doctor measured my small, but growing belly and, from that, was able to tell me that the baby was growing accordingly. I did some more blood work yesterday. It was a test called a Quad Screen that can detect the small possibility of this baby having down syndrome, neural tube defects or other chromosomal defects. I should have the results back from that within a few weeks. We now have the date for our next ultrasound!!! The date is the 16th of March and Keith and I plan to find out the sex of the baby! I can't wait to see this little one again! We will be getting a CD-R of the ultrasound (I'm not sure if that will be of the full ultrasound of just part of it) and I imagine more pictures so we will post those for all of you to see!!
Other than that, Keith and I are doing well. We had a nice snow storm
here during the week and got at least a foot of snow dumped on us. And mother nature decided that we needed a few more inches today so there is snow coming down right now as I type this post. Nanook, our Siberian Husky, loves playing outside in the snow! (Glad somebody is enjoying this wonderful weather!) I'm ready for spring already!

No comments:
Post a Comment