I Figured it's been a week since the last post so I better add something for this week to get us all by until the big news on Friday! Nothing much has happened in the past week with mommy or baby. Since the big kick last Sunday the baby hasn't been moving quite as much. I'll feel a kick every once in a great while. I don't know exactly what that means, but I'm sure all is well.
Of course Keith and I are looking forward to Friday
! The closer it gets the more excited and anxious I get! I have a busy week so hopefully that will make Friday come that much faster! For all that are wondering, I have had no feelings or intuitions one way or another.
! The closer it gets the more excited and anxious I get! I have a busy week so hopefully that will make Friday come that much faster! For all that are wondering, I have had no feelings or intuitions one way or another. I will be happy and blessed just to have a healthy baby no matter what the sex of the baby is! And someone asked if Keith and I have any names picked out yet. The answer to that question is no...not yet. We do know that if it is a boy we have the first name of "William" picked out. It is a family tradition that the Manship men have William as a first name and then most of those Manship men go by their middle name. Keith's first name is really William, but I've always known him as Keith and that is what everyone calls him. So, if our baby is a boy then we have the challenge of picking out a special middle name. We will start brainstorming after Friday once we know what we are having.


No comments:
Post a Comment