Hello everyone. Just wanted to take a minute to let you all know that Baby Manship #2 is doing well! We had our 2nd doctor's appointment yesterday and we heard the heart beat in the office and it was in the 170's which is good. I have been listening to the heartbeat at home with a doppler that I have here so I was confident going into the appointment that all was well! We won't have another ultrasound until 23 weeks and we will find out what the sex of the baby is at that time! I've had more good days than anything. I still feel tired a lot and have those days where my stomach doesn't feel good, but it's fewer and further between now than weeks ago. So, I'm thankful for that. We're all doing good, but busy as usual! Hopefully I can get some pictures of Ethan up here soon.
1 comment:
Hi guys. We are glad to see all is going well with #2 and that you are feeling well most days, Aunt Nee. Looking forward to seeing you guys over Thanksgiving! I think Kyle will have a lot of fun with both the old men and the little man (Ethan). Love,
Bro Jim, Virginia, Katie, and Kyle
Post a Comment