Friday, September 25, 2009

Hi Everyone! Sorry it's been such a long time! Life is just consistently busy and finding the time to update has been few and far between. I wanted to extend the offer to everyone who checks out the blog from time to time to send me their e-mail address so I can notify you when I update the blog. I know it's easy to forget to check it since every ones lives are so busy. But, I would be more than happy to send out an e-mail letting everyone know when I add an update. So, just send me an e-mail @ r.manship@comcast.net and I'll send you an e-mail when I put a new update on here!

So, on with the post!
Ethan has some exciting news that he wanted to share with everyone so follow this link below to find out what it is! Enjoy!!


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Ethan's news
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

Me said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!! Congrats Ethan! oh yeah, Renee and Keith too!!!