Hi everyone! I wanted to get some recent pictures up here. Things are going pretty good here with all of us. A few exciting things are going on...Ethan got his first big boy haircut!!! He went from baby to toddler in a matter of minutes!! I will put some pictures of his new haircut at the end of this post. Keith and I just celebrated out 5 year anniversary! I know!!! 5 years! It's shocking how quickly the years go by! I have a new journey that is going to be starting for me mid-September. I am going to be starting a new job on the 15th! Hopefully it is a positive transition for me. I've been struggling with my current job in that I feel like I am constantly thinking about work or doing something for my job in terms of paperwork or preparation. All of that prevents me from doing so many things in my life that are important to me. Hopefully this job will not be as busy and time consuming for me and I will be able to spend more time with my family. So, keep me in your thoughts!!!
Okay...on to some pictures.
These first pictures were rather funny to me. Ethan loves applesauce and now they have these various flavors of apple sauce out. Ethan just so happened to be eating a strawberry flavored applesauce and just went to town on that stuff!!! He chose not to use the traditional method of using his spoon, but rather his hand. I had to run and get my camera when he started putting the bowl up to his mouth! I have been letting Ethan eat much more independently...progress is slow, but he's getting there - ha ha!


These are some pictures form last weekend when my mom and dad were in town.
.JPG)
Ethan enjoying a flavor-ice
.JPG)
.JPG)
Ethan taking a nap after a walk around the block with Grandpa Wilson


Ethan napping in daddy's arms!

My two handsome men!

.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Grandpa reminding Ethan to stop and smell the flowers...
.JPG)
Ethan in his shades...that he rarely keeps on!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)

Ethan taking a walk with Gandpa Wilson!
.JPG)
And last but not least...Ethan's first hair cut! In this picture I can imagine Ethan saying, "I'm not sure what I think about this...mom and dad cutting my hair? This should be interesting!"
.JPG)
AFTER...He looks like a little man!!!!
.JPG)
Ethan showing off all those pearly whites!!

Okay...I think that should catch you all up to speed! Hope everyone is doing well!
Okay...on to some pictures.
These first pictures were rather funny to me. Ethan loves applesauce and now they have these various flavors of apple sauce out. Ethan just so happened to be eating a strawberry flavored applesauce and just went to town on that stuff!!! He chose not to use the traditional method of using his spoon, but rather his hand. I had to run and get my camera when he started putting the bowl up to his mouth! I have been letting Ethan eat much more independently...progress is slow, but he's getting there - ha ha!
These are some pictures form last weekend when my mom and dad were in town.
Ethan enjoying a flavor-ice
Ethan taking a nap after a walk around the block with Grandpa Wilson
Ethan napping in daddy's arms!
My two handsome men!
Grandpa reminding Ethan to stop and smell the flowers...
Ethan in his shades...that he rarely keeps on!
Ethan taking a walk with Gandpa Wilson!
And last but not least...Ethan's first hair cut! In this picture I can imagine Ethan saying, "I'm not sure what I think about this...mom and dad cutting my hair? This should be interesting!"
AFTER...He looks like a little man!!!!
Ethan showing off all those pearly whites!!
Okay...I think that should catch you all up to speed! Hope everyone is doing well!
1 comment:
Awesome big boy haircut! love it. lyndi
Post a Comment