Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I've gotten any pictures up on here. Ethan has just grown up so much in the past few months! He is walking so well now and he's even starting to run a little bit too. Unfortunately, the top half and the bottom half of his body don't coordinate that well together with that yet! ha ha! He and Nanook have become quite the friends. Ethan loves to grab Nanook's toys and try to thrown them or he will walk away from her and she will follow him and try to get her toys from him. Ethan really enjoys playing with Nanook! It's been really awesome to see Ethan demonstrate his understanding of certain words or phrases. He knows what mommy means when she says she wants a kiss or a hug. There are things that I will say and he appears to understand what I mean! He loves to clap! He recently started blowing kisses (even though I don't think he knows exactly what he is doing!), waving (from time to time) and playing peek-a-boo (he usually covers his mouth and nose more so than his eyes, but he'll get the hang of it sooner or later!!) He continues to amaze me with all of the things that he can do! I just look at him and all I can say is...wow, I love this little boy so much!!
So, here's some pictures from the past month or so. Enjoy!!
Mommy and her little boy!
Daddy and his little boy taking a swim!
Here's Ethan practicing his clapping skills in the pool!
These pictures don't really have much to do with Ethan (But Dave did sign something for Ethan), but I had to put them on here. For those of you that don't know, mine and Keith's favorite band is the Dave Matthews Band. Well, we just so happened to get picked to meet him before a show that we recently went to!! This was a once in a lifetime thing that we got to do! We were really psyched!!! So, we actually have proof that we met Dave Matthews! We were able to have some small things autographed and got to talk with him for a short time.
I took these pictures today (8/9/08). Ethan got a play gym for his birthday. It was delivered this week and I put it together last night after Ethan went to bed. So, shortly after he got up this morning, we got dressed (yes...it was that chilly!) and Ethan got to check out his new gym. He will have to grow into it, but I'm sure that he will have many years of fun! He really gets a kick out of going down the slide!!

Well, that should catch everyone up!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment