Monday, September 03, 2007

Thought it was time for a change. Hope you all like the new look! Speaking of change...Ethan is doing a lot of it lately! Remember a post or two back when I said he will only sleep on his belly? Well, he changed his mind! He has now decided that he prefers either his side or his back.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He has a stronger preference for his side and enjoys being snuggled in between a sleep positioner. I guess that is the joy of being a parent - There is something new every day! Ethan continues to do well. I give Keith credit for the fact that Ethan shows a preference to stay up at night from about 11:00 until about 3:00. This is usually his fussy time. For those that know me, I enjoy being asleep by 11:00 (however parenthood has changed that a bit!!) and Keith is usually the one that stays up later. I guess Ethan just wants to hang out with his daddy. Too bad he also happens to be a fussy little man when he is hanging out with daddy! Ethan is starting to smile a lot more too. Keith and I are enjoying that!

Ethan had his first firework experience on Saturday. We go to the Sky concert every year in downtown Indianapolis for Labor Day. We grill out, watch football, play cards and just have a good time. It was fun having Ethan with us this year. He was all bundled up and looking cute! I forgot my camera so I don' t have any pictures at the moment. I'll try to get some to upload soon. Grandma Manship kept his snuggled during the actual firework show and kept his little ears covered. Nanook (our Siberian Husky) had a harder time dealing with the fireworks than Ethan did! Actually, Ethan slept through them all! Nanook hid in Uncle Dave's truck the entire time! I actually went in the truck and consoled her while the fireworks were going off. She does not like fireworks at all!

Well, here are a few pictures and a video clip of Ethan in his new bouncy seat. He still doesn't like his travel swing very much and tolerates his bouncy seat much better. I can tell when he's had enough and ready to go to sleep because he starts getting fussy. But, he enjoys siting in his seat and checking out the fan or the light coming in through the window.




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


No comments: