And today I feel so blessed to have this little baby growing inside and I'm full of excitement and anticipation to meet this little boy!! I had a doctor's appointment on the 11th. I have not yet gotten my results back yet from my gestational diabetes test. I should have those by tomorrow. The doctor said that the baby was measuring perfect and everything was progressing well! The baby's heart rate was a bit higher than usually (it was in the 150's) and the doctor said it was most likely due to the glucola that I had to drink for my gd test.
Keith and I continue our childbirth preparation classes. This week we got to watch 2 deliveries and have a better understand of the process of labor, contractions and all of that good stuff! It was somewhat emotional watching the videos. It is good to learn and know what to expect. I must say that as I get closer to the day William decides to enter the world, I get a little bit more nervous and wonder what labor will be like for me! We get a facility tour next week so I'll get to see the labor/delivery rooms and the recovery rooms so I'm excited about that!
Keith and I started painting the nursery last night. We have some more work to do, but so far it looks really nice! I'll post some pictures of the nursery once we get things set up in there!

1 comment:
Hey Renee!! Post some pics of that preggo belly. So happy for you guys:)
Post a Comment