Wednesday, November 08, 2006

This blog will document the journey of Keith and I to parenthood. We've come close twice, but have lost both of those children. Third times a charm so we're hoping that our third pregnancy will be the one. This blog was created so that friends and family members can keep up to date with our journey. Please feel free to make comments or just read up when you can. For those that don't know, Keith and I lost our first baby on December 26th, 2005. I was 8&1/2 weeks along, however the baby died around 5&1/2 weeks. Keith and I lost our second baby on May 8th, 2006. I was 10 weeks along, but the baby had died at about 9 weeks. I never imagined that this journey would be so difficult and emotional. I pray that one day I will be able to hold my miracle in my arms and the pain of the past will fade into the beauty and joy of the present.

No comments: