Keith and I are very exctied, yet cautious. It is a shame that the pain of the past two miscarriages takes away some of the excitment and joy of pregnancy. I find that the worry is alway there as the possibility of another miscarraige is alwasy there. But, regardless, we are both very happy and hope that we will be able to hold this baby in our arms! Our due date is July 28th! I will do my best to keep you all updated. So, check in every once and awhile! The next step from here is getting the result confirmed by my doctor and I'll be speaking with him to ensure that this pregnancy is being closely monitored.Thursday, November 16, 2006
LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!!!! I'm still in some shock at the moment! I got a positive result on my home pregnancy test this evening!
Keith and I are very exctied, yet cautious. It is a shame that the pain of the past two miscarriages takes away some of the excitment and joy of pregnancy. I find that the worry is alway there as the possibility of another miscarraige is alwasy there. But, regardless, we are both very happy and hope that we will be able to hold this baby in our arms! Our due date is July 28th! I will do my best to keep you all updated. So, check in every once and awhile! The next step from here is getting the result confirmed by my doctor and I'll be speaking with him to ensure that this pregnancy is being closely monitored.
Keith and I are very exctied, yet cautious. It is a shame that the pain of the past two miscarriages takes away some of the excitment and joy of pregnancy. I find that the worry is alway there as the possibility of another miscarraige is alwasy there. But, regardless, we are both very happy and hope that we will be able to hold this baby in our arms! Our due date is July 28th! I will do my best to keep you all updated. So, check in every once and awhile! The next step from here is getting the result confirmed by my doctor and I'll be speaking with him to ensure that this pregnancy is being closely monitored.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment