Hi everyone! Sorry it's been so long since we put some pictures on here! Life is just busy! Just to let you all know...I do appreciate those of you that still take the time to look at the pictures and find enjoyment watching my family as we all grow and change. It means a lot to me. I enjoy putting pictures up here and sharing.
Here are some pictures from Keelan's first birthday. I will get more pictures up of Ethan's b-day and just general pictures of the kids soon.
 |
| His shirt says...I'm the Birthday Boy! |
 |
| Enjoying birthday cake! |
 |
Still enjoying my cake
|
 |
| Really enjoying my cake! |
Shortly after Keelan turned one he had his first official hair cut. We had trimmed his hair a few times before the official "chop"
 |
| BEFORE |
 |
| AFTER...with a cookie of course! |
No comments:
Post a Comment