Hi everyone. I just wanted to put a few more pictures up here while I have a moment. Enjoy!
Before...

After...

Ethan had some fun this week outside. We kept him home from day care on Monday and Tuesday so he could have some special time with mommy, daddy and brother Keelan. He enjoyed some fun in the sun in his pool on Tuesday! He had this slide hooked up to his pool along with another little slide that goes with the pool. I think he played in that pool for about 5 hours!!!! : ) Needless to say he didn't get a nap and didn't make it very long into the evening before he passed out from the days activities.



Baby Keelan had his first bath on Wednesday. He did fantastic! I was surprised at how calm he was!



Looking forward to a nice weekend. My parents are going to be in town and we have plans with Keith's family as well. So, both grandparents will be able to spend time with the newest addition this weekend. I'm sure that there will be many more pictures to come!
Before...
After...
Ethan had some fun this week outside. We kept him home from day care on Monday and Tuesday so he could have some special time with mommy, daddy and brother Keelan. He enjoyed some fun in the sun in his pool on Tuesday! He had this slide hooked up to his pool along with another little slide that goes with the pool. I think he played in that pool for about 5 hours!!!! : ) Needless to say he didn't get a nap and didn't make it very long into the evening before he passed out from the days activities.
Baby Keelan had his first bath on Wednesday. He did fantastic! I was surprised at how calm he was!
Looking forward to a nice weekend. My parents are going to be in town and we have plans with Keith's family as well. So, both grandparents will be able to spend time with the newest addition this weekend. I'm sure that there will be many more pictures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment