Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hi everyone. There hasn't been much happening with us, but I thought I would post a little for those of you that are checking in from time to time. I am currently 29 weeks along and it's hard to believe that this little boy will be here in less than 3 months! I'm still trying to imagine life with 2 little boys in the house!! Life has been so busy in general that getting anything ready for baby #2 hasn't happened yet. I think I've bought 2 packages of diapers so far, but that is about it! I'm hoping my energy level doesn't decline much more so I can get some things done. We are planning on turning our guest room into Ethan's big boy room. Once that is accomplished we can get the nursery set back up. It seems like there is so much to do before baby #2 comes along!

We have a 3D/4D ultrasound set up for next weekend which I am really looking forward to. This is probably our last baby so I wanted to be able to experience this newer technology and get a look into what our baby is doing inside! We will have lots of pictures from that ultrasound that I will put up here so everyone can see them.

We're looking forward to our Manship Family vacation towards the end of the month. We're going to the same place we do every year since Keith's parents own a time share in New Smyrna Beach. So, I'm looking forward to the sun, sand and ocean for a week! I'm sick of the gray skies and snow!!!

Well, we hope you are all doing well. I will post pictures from our ultrasound after we get them!

No comments: