Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hey everyone. Here's some pictures of Ethan just being silly. The cute part about it all is that he's not even trying! : )





Ethan is pretending to take my picture. He sees Keith and I take pictures on our phones all the time. So, he will pick up our phones and say, "cheese" : )



No...we didn't put a hat on Ethan and dress him in pink! This is Ethan's cute little cousin, Lilly! I couldn't leave this adorable face out!!

Here's Ethan playing in his little pool. He had so much fun climbing up the little whale's steps and going down in any direction he could!



Ethan getting a nice cold drink out of the hose!
Ethan's first official fun time in the sprinkler! It was rather funny because about 30 seconds after this picture he started running through the sprinkler and his shorts fell down around his ankles! It was rather humorous!

Ethan getting his head nice and wet!

I guess it's in his blood...he loves hitting every ball he can find in our house with his little golf clubs!



Here's some pictures of Ethan being silly in his sunglasses, or "eyes" as Ethan calls them!!






Well, that is all the cuteness for now! Check back later! : )

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hi Renee! It's Wendy from BBC...I'm sure you remember me. A bunch of the girls have been asking about you lately. I'm glad to see you guys are doing well. Ethan is just adorable....and growing like a weed!!!! Stop in sometime and say hi. We all miss you!