Hello everyone. Thought I would get some recent pictures up here of Ethan. Ethan has recently learned how to "cheese" and every time we get the camera out that is exactly what he does!! So, i have a few pictures up here of him just cheesing it up!! I also have some pictures from today. We got a LOT of snow here over the past 24 hours so I decided to keep myself at home today rather than trying to go to work. So, Keith and I took Ethan outside for his first snow experience. I think he was a bit confused by the whole situation. This is really the first good snow that we've had and, for Ethan, it was almost up to his stomach when he was standing in it!! So, I think he was a bit scared of it all. But, we managed to have a few good times outside today. So...enjoy!
Here's Ethan playing in his play house...He loves popping his head up through the hole in the roof!!
This next picture and video clip is a bit of an inside joke with my family. My brother, Mike, is known as "Carpet ride Uncle Mike" with all of our nieces and nephews because he always pulls them around the house on a blanket whenever we all get together! My brother Mike gave everyone a "carpet ride" over Thanksgiving. Well, Ethan was a little leery at the time and didn't join in. But, today I got him to lay down on a towel we had on the kitchen floor and took him for a bit of a ride in the kitchen! He had a pretty good time! There's a video of him enjoying himself...might make you a little dizzy!! This one's for you Mike!! : )

2 comments:
Where did my comment go?
Ethan brings so much joy and happiness into all of our lives daughter dearest!!
Keep up the good work Keith and Renee!
Love
Pop Pop
:)
Post a Comment