Saturday, November 01, 2008

Hello everyone! I got lots of pictures for you all! My mom and dad were here this weekend and they took lots of cute pictures! So, lucky for you all...you get to see some of them too! Ethan is doing really well. He's learning so much right now. It seems like every few days he's saying something new or doing something new! This week he has enjoyed saying "uh-oh" and "bye bye". There are other things that I can understand him saying, but to anyone else they just sound like gibberish! I can tell when he says, "all done" and I could have sworn that I heard him say grandma and I love you. Or at least he's got the rhythm of the word down so it sounds like he's saying it! It's hard to believe he's already 15 months old!!

To start things out...Here's a pictures of Brooks, Brian and Bethe's little boy! He's a handsome little man!!
Ethan helped mommy get the mail today...

We all went for a walk this morning...Ethan took a nap in the stroller . Looks comfy!!

We played in the back yard...Nanook and Ethan are buddies!!

Ethan is enjoying the leaves...can't wait until the snow! That should be exciting!!







Ethan riding his truck...

Just being giddy...

Ethan loves to play with our cell phones...He enjoys having imaginary conversations!! : )



The thing that Ethan is holding in his hand is a part to one of this other toys. He enjoys pretending it's a vacuum!





Here's a video of Ethan's new skill - Dancing! It's just too cute!!

No comments: