Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hello everyone. Sorry it has been such a long time since our last post! I hope that everyone continues to check on the blog every once and awhile. I know a few people that I've spoken with thought that I quit posting on the blog since Ethan was born. But, I'm still posting...even though it may be few and far between! Things are just really busy...that's the way life is though!

Ethan has been growing like crazy! And this new year has brought with it many new things that he's doing and has given him time to perfect some of his other skills! His 6 month appt. is on the 25th so I will let you all know how that goes! I think we'll be starting him on some fruits and veggies here soon! That should be a fun adventure! Ethan loves his cereal and takes it like a champ! Ethan has been surprising Keith and I with some nights of sleep! Ethan usually takes a nap after he has his evening cereal and a bath. Then he usually wakes up and wants to hang out until about midnight or a little after before he will go to sleep for the night. Every once and awhile he will wake up after that, but not too often anymore! So, that is some wonderful news! Ethan is just itching to crawl! he's getting up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth! I really don't think it's going to take him long before he figures it out! And of course...Ethan is just getting more handsome as he gets older!

Well, here's some pictures since the holidays! Enjoy!
Here's a few pictures of Ethan just being cute!


Ethan enjoying play time in his jump-a-roo
Ethan @ Dave and Brydgette's for New Year's Eve
Mommy and Ethan
Daddy and Ethan
Ethan and Nanook
Ethan and Grandma Wilson when she came to visit
Ethan learning the basics of crawling


Ethan hanging out @ Grandma and Grandpa Manship's watching the game

Ethan chomping away @ his fingers...those teeth will be here before ya know it!
Ethan practicing...


Video of Grandma Wilson making Ethan laugh!

Video of Ethan rockin'

'Till next time!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Manship Family,
I check you blog when ever I check my DIL's blog...I have enjoyed watching Ethan grow...and the joy that Ethan brings to everyone...it shows in your faces.
The Christmas picture of Ethan and G'ma & G'pa Manship just shows how proud they are of him, they are just beaming with LOVE.
God Bless.

Kim Mann