Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Thanksgiving has come and gone and Christmas is almost here...wow...where does the time go!? Oh...that's right! Parenthood! ha ha! Parenthood is a wonderful thing! It's amazing how quickly the time goes by though! We have a few things to share with you. I think we will start with Ethan's first taste of cereal. We have a video clip of it, but it's still on our camcorder so when we get that on the computer we will share it with you. But, here is a before and after picture! He is doing really well with the cereal actually. He doesn't push much of it out at me when I feed him! He has cereal once in the morning and once in the evening now.



Here is a video clip of Ethan rolling over! He's been doing it for a while now, but it's been hard to get him in action! Here's a brief narration of the video - "Okay...I'm gonna do this! Agh...never mind, this is tiring & boring! Now this carpet...this is pretty interesting...yes indeed! Ok...let's give this rolling over thing another try. Here we go...wooh...need a break! This is tough work! Okay...rest of the way over! Alright!!!! I did it!!!"



Okay...next we have some Christmas pictures of Ethan that we've taken over the past few weekends! He did have some professional pictures done last weekend. We will share those with you here soon!









So, hopefully everyone is doing well! I'm sure we will have many more pictures to share with you soon!

No comments: