Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hello everyone! it's been a little while since I've posted. Things continue to be busy. But, everything is going good! Ethan is growing up so fast! It's so amazing to watch! Here's some pictures form the past few weekends!
The first picture is Ethan's first official trip to Hooters. We met up with our friend Ken last weekend for some good times! So, here's a picture of the two guys hanging out and snuggling!
Here is Ethan enjoying his newest fun toy! This is his exersaucer! He's still a bit small for it, but he enjoys playing with his toys and listening to all the sounds and watching the lights blink!
I took this picture this morning! Ethan was having some floor time and was just smiling so much at me! He has such a handsome smile!
The rest of these pictures are from this evening. I went to visit with my best friend Erin and her family! Here's two pictures of Erin with Ethan!!
This is a picture of Ethan and Erin's son, Brayden! What a handsome pair!
Here is a pic of Ethan, Erin, her husband Joe and their two children, Brayden and Will. Ethan had a wonderful time hanging out with her boys! They gave him lots of love!!




Ethan is doing well! His newest skill is sucking on his fingers! He would much rather chow down on his fingers than have a pacifier! He also enjoys blowing bubbles with his fingers in his mouth! That's pretty funny...but a little messy with all the slobber! He's starting to babble a lot now too! He always enjoys having a conversation!

It's amazing...a little over a year ago was when I found out I was pregnant with Ethan. I remember those feelings of excitement as well as fear! I didn't want to go through the loss of another baby. But, God blessed me with this wonderful baby and I'm enjoying every moment of being a mother! I have so many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!
We will keep you all posted when we can!

No comments: