Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hi everyone. Well, we made it through our first week of work and day care! It was a busy one too! Luckily, I did not have to take back any of my old cases at work that I had before Ethan was born. So, I'm starting with all new cases and right now things are slow in terms of the amount of client hours I have. That is helping me with the transition! But, that will quickly change within the next few weeks. It's been a challenge getting used to the schedule. Keith still takes the night/early morning shift until about 2:00 or so (depending on how Ethan is doing) and then he and Ethan will come to bed. Ethan wakes up around 4:30 and then again around 6:30 to eat. After Ethan has his 6:30 bottle I will get him ready to go to day care. After dropping him off I try to get in a workout and get ready for work. But, it's all so time consuming right now! Hopefully it will get easier as time goes on!


It's been a little difficult in the evening because Ethan has been pretty fussy. He sleeps pretty well during the day and it fairly content. But, he isn't so content in the evening! Hopefully it's just the transition and he will adjust to it and be more pleasant next week! We spend the majority of the evening walking with him, swaying with him in our arms, feeding him and just trying to keep him content. It seems like he's only happy if he's moving!


He has his 2 month appt. this Friday, the 22nd. He will get his immunizations then too! So, hopefully he will be a tough little guy!


Well, here are a few pictures of him within the past week or so! Enjoy!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: