Just wanted to give everyone an update. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything went fine. I asked the doctor to do an internal check and so far there is no dilation, but it's only a matter of time now. The baby's heart rate is still sounding good and I'm measuring on track. I've been feeling some different things in terms of increased pressure so all of that combined means that one of these days (who knows when!) this baby will decide it is time!
I've been getting things ready for whenever that day might be. The baby's bag is packed and ready to go and I'm working on my bag. Keith and I talked last night about some things he might want to bring to the hospital in case our baby boy decides to take our approach to things (being fashionably late - ha ha!).
Other than that...things are well here! We will keep you all updated with any new developments!
No comments:
Post a Comment