Hi everyone. Things have been super busy around here so I haven't had much time to get any pictures together or update you all on the birth of our son. However, my brother in law Dave and sister in law Brydgette were too kind to put this together for us. It has a few pictures of our handsome (No...I'm not biased) little guy that I thought you all might enjoy seeing. We'll try to post more as we have more time!
Thanks to everyone for the phone calls, flowers, and support! Keith and I really appreciate it!!
Enjoy!
Thanks to everyone for the phone calls, flowers, and support! Keith and I really appreciate it!!
Enjoy!

1 comment:
Hello Renee...
As you now know, it is hard to resist William's every little noise & movement. Or to allow him out of your eye sight!! I am so happy that you have your little "miracle" in your arms. Little Ethan is so blessed to have you as his Mommy. That little boy already had a ton of love pre birth... and now that he is here he is going to experience a infinity of even more love. Your going to make one of the best mommie's in this world & William couldn't ask for a better one!!!
Congratulations to you & your entire family on the newest addition. !!! And "whew"!!! the waiting game is over, cherish each day ...as they never return!!! I am so happy for you on becoming a new Mommy!!!
Dawn33
Post a Comment