Friday, March 16, 2007

Hello all! Well, unfortunately I don't have too much time to put many pictures or any video footage on here at the moment, but I wanted to at least get one picture on here for all of you. We are very excited to announce that we are going to have a baby boy!!!!
It's A Boy
I'm sure that my child will be thrilled to know that one of the very first pictures the world would see is a picture of his privates, but hey...what can a proud mama do?

The ultrasound was amazing! The baby was all stretched out in there during the ultrasound! He had one arm over his head and the other one was resting right over his tiny beating heart! it was so adorable to see that! He was moving around a lot! He was sucking and swallowing a lot too! In the beginning he had his feet crossed (I swear this little guy is just enjoying his time in utero!), but after the tech jiggled my belly we were able to get a better view! Keith said it was really funny because one of the traits of the Manship men is that they love to stretch out with one hand on their belly and one arm over their head. So, this is truly a Manship boy!

Okay, here is a picture to get everyone by until I can get more on here. The picture is showing the baby's bottom, his two legs and, of course, the deciding factor on this child being a male right in the middle!



Stay tuned! I'll get more pictures and some video clips on here later on tonight!

No comments: