Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hello everyone. Well, here we are at 12 weeks and I am so thankful that everything continues to go well! I've been listening to the baby's heartbeat often and it sounds strong! That sound is so reassuring to me! This pregnancy is becoming more and more real as the weeks go by. I'm still in some disbelief that we are really pregnant! I've been feeling pretty good outside of the occasional icky feeling and being tired. I've noticed my belly growing a little bit. I actually broke down and bought some maternity pants since my regular pants were feeling a bit tight. It is starting to become more of a reality that Keith and I are finally going to have a baby! I'm very excited, but I still find myself feeling somewhat cautious.
Keith and I have another doctor's appointment this Friday, the 19th. It's just a check-up and the doctor will let us listen to the heart beat in the office. So, let's hope all continues to go well and the doctor gives us continued good news and hope for this pregnancy!

No comments: