Saturday, December 09, 2006

Time to deliver some good news! Keith and I had our first ultrasound on Friday, December 8th and everything went as good as could be expected! Here is a picture of our little one! There isn't much to see right now, but I wanted to post it anyway so you all could see our little miracle!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We got to see and hear the heartbeat! It was beating @ 122 beats per minute! The technician stated that anything over 100 was a strong heartbeat! She stated that the baby is right on track with growth and development thus far. She did not see anything on the ultrasound that was a concern. So, Ketih and I are both very excited and happy at the moment. The doctor that we met with stated that once a heartbeat is established the chances for a miscarriage go down to 3%. So, hopefully with the extra progesterone, we will not be in that 3% this time around. Our next ultrasound is on December 28th and I should be about 10 weeks @ that point. Keith and I have yet to have a pregnancy go that far. So, we are praying that we will be able to see a healthy baby on the next ultrasound.

So, there is some great news! Hopefully we'll be able to share more great news in a few weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great news guys! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending good thoughts your way:)